Money walking formula Delongbe Baccarat formula.
This money walk formula works very similarly to the Fibonacci formula. If you lose, your bet increases by unit. If it wins, the bet is reduced by 1 unit and similar to the usage of this formula is very close to ทางเข้า UFABET formula is that when losing, the investment is doubled and so on, but there are differences.
The word “delongbe” comes from the French, because the formula was invented by the French mathematician Rond d’Alembert. balance of nature It is said that this formula is Baccarat money walk formula with negative progressive characteristics If speaking in a simple language, it is easy to understand that when you lose, you increase your bet more and more. and when you win To reduce the bet down and down there.
dAlembert Betting Order
If you bet on the 1st to the 4th turn and lose every turn, this feature must bet with the following amounts:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, …
If you bet and lose the first 3 times and 3 times after winning, the payout format is as follows: 1, 2, 3, 4, 3, 2, 1.
This formula works well for the following events:
- Often wins, rarely loses.
- The result is a winning result 3 times in a row, sometimes 2 times.
- win some lose some alternating with winning rather than losing a bit. Or lose more than win a bit.
The formula works badly.
- Losing very often, hardly winning, may cause the formula to be broken, because the more you lose, the more you have to roll over
- There were 3 consecutive defeats, some 2 times.
Delongbey formula is a money walking formula , baccarat that is easy to use. It’s not complicated. For the Delongbe money formula, it works best when it comes to games with 50/50 odds. It’s a game that pays if the bet is doubled. The Delongbe formula is more effective. It has to be a game that doubles as a win.